The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is undoubtedly the most significant change to data protection law in recent years.
It will supersede the current data protection laws of all EU nations when it comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
Every organisation in the EU that deals with personal data will be affected, as will many others around the world.
This includes organisations in the UK, even though the country will soon be leaving the European Union.
The penalties for failing to comply with the Regulation can be harsh, including hefty fines that could ruin small businesses.
We’ve put together an eBook guide that will give you an overview of the critical areas to be aware of when preparing for compliance.
Through Our GDPR eBook You Will Learn About
- the overall scope of the Regulation
- the obligations that data processors face
- the eight rights afforded to EU residents by the Regulation
- the importance of consent, transparency and accountability
- penalties for being in breach of the GDPR
- how you can adapt your business to comply with all the new rules