Why Automated Journeys?
As the path to conversion has become more complex, the ability to connect with shoppers at any stage of their buying journey via any channel, on any touch point is a true foundation for businesses to connect with their prospects and remain at the forefront of their mind.
Get Personal With Automated Journeys
Create timely and personal messages that will form a real connection between your business and potential or current customers.
In this area, you’ll get a view of the success of your automated journeys, from the top down. You can see a total of active journeys, total stopped, as well as your total sends and spend, across Gmail as well as an email, etc.
You can customise your widgets, to suit your business. You can show the number of leads you’ve sent to your pipeline, added to a Facebook Audience, added to a list or ejected from a journey.
You can also track the number of web visits, leads, deals and sales attributed to your automated journeys.
Automated Journey Triggers
- List trigger: if someone gets added to a specific list
- Time trigger: a specific date or time
- Page visited: when someone visits a particular web page
- Enters a pipeline: if someone gets added to a particular pipeline on Zymplify
Automated Journey Actions
- Send email: choose which email you would like to get sent to your contact at that particular stage of the customer journey
- Add to list: depending on how your contacts engage with your customer journey, you can add contacts to particular lists, to segment them for further marketing
- Eject from the journey: your contact has maybe completed all the steps you wanted them to go through, so you can eject them from the journey.
Automated Journey Conditions
- Time delay: this allows you to add delays in between steps of your journey, this can ensure that your contacts wait a number of days between each email, or that perhaps your wait 3 days before you check whether they have clicked on an email, etc.
- Is on the list: this allows you to check whether certain contacts are on another list. This is beneficial if you have a particular journey that is used to convert contacts to a customer, but you want to eject those users that are already in your customer list.