Nurture Leads with
Visualise the Customer Journey
An automated journey is an automated experience for your customer. You can use Zymplify’s journey feature to see the customer’s journey as they travel through the buyer funnel.
You’ll be able to send these messages that you know will resonate with them, at the right stages of their customer experience – because timing is everything.
As the path to conversion has become more complex, the ability to connect with shoppers at any stage of their buying journey via any channel, on any touch point is a true foundation for businesses to connect with their prospects and remain at the forefront of their mind.
Triggers are used to start journeys and onboard contacts onto the journey – some of our triggers include:
– List trigger: if someone gets added to a specific list
– Time trigger: a specific date or time
– Page visited: when someone visits a particular web page
– Enters a pipeline: if someone gets added to a particular pipeline on Zymplify
Actions are the events and activities that you do with a contact to move them further through your journey – some of our actions include:
– Send email: choose which email you would like to get sent to your contact at that particular stage of the customer journey
– Add to list: depending on how your contacts engage with your customer journey, you can add contacts to particular lists, to segment them for further marketing
– Eject from journey: your contact has maybe completed all the steps you wanted them to go through, so you can eject them from the journey.
Conditions check whether a
– Time delay: this allows you to add delays in between steps of your journey, this can ensure that your contacts wait a number of days between each email, or that perhaps your wait 3 days before you check whether they have clicked on an email, etc.
– Is on list: this allows you to check whether certain contacts are on another list. This is beneficial if you have a particular journey that is used to convert contacts to a customer, but you want to eject those users that are already in your customer list.